- Удлинительное кольцо на Canon EOS с угловыми свободами. Прикольная штукенция.
Штучка работает со всеми объективами под Canon EOS, при нормальном положении является удлинительным кольцом толщиной 59 мм, но имеет шаровой шарнир, что позволяет крутить и вращать объектив вокруг сенсора. Углы – значительные, зависят от увеличения. При небольших увеличениях 1:2) до 30 градусов в любом направлении, при больших – меньше при 1х, к примеру, только 15 градусов).
- Photo Retouching: Dodging and Burning. Неплохой такой видеоурок ретуши. Кстати, там и сам блог очень интересный.
One of my blog subscribers in Poland wrote me to request a video tutorial on this portrait of Nicole. He wasn’t the only one to request more detailed tutorials so I finally broke down and recorded this one. I hope you enjoy!
- HD Photo plug-ins for Photoshop released. Вышел плагин для фотошопа для работы с форматом HD Photo от Microsoft.
- 100 Photography Tips in 100 Days. Сто маленьких и больших советов фотографам.
Day 1: Look Down!
Day 2: Capture B&W and Color at the Same Time
Day 3: How to Read a Histogram
Day 4: Jumpin’ Portraits!
- Video Tutorials for Photoshop Beginners on YouTube. Несколько видеоуроков по работе с фотошопом для начинающих.
Let’s face it, there’s no better way to learn something than to watch someone doing it right in front of you while they explain each of their actions. YouTube is a great resource for learning to use Adobe Photoshop, no matter what your skill level. However, it is especially valuable for beginners. Below are five tutorials hand picked from the masses on YouTube that will teach beginners the skills they need to become Photoshop masters.
- Is War Photography Art? Интервью с известным военным фотографом Филипом Джонсом Гриффитсом (Philip Jones Griffiths).
Philip Jones Griffiths was born in Rhuddlan, Wales, in 1936. He studied pharmacy in Liverpool and worked in London as a part-time photographer for the Manchester Guardian. In 1961, he began freelancing for the Observer, moving to Central Africa and covering the Algerian war the following year. In 1966, he moved to Asia, where he photographed Vietnam until 1971. During this time Griffiths became involved with Magnum, a photographic co-operative owned by its photographer-members. In 1980, he moved to New York where he held the post of Magnum president from 1980 to 1985. Griffiths became famous for his 1971 book Vietnam Inc., which crystallized public opinion against the American war on Vietnam and prompted Henri-Cartier Bresson to call him the Goya of photojournalism. He has since published six books, including Agent Orange, which documents the effects of the eponymous chemical sprayed by the Americans on the children and grandchildren of Vietnamese and Cambodian farmers during the Vietnam War; and Dark Odyssey, a collection of his best work covering wars and conflicts in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- Tips on Photographing Christmas Ornaments. Советы по фотосъемке новогодних и рождественских украшений.
There’s something magical about Christmas ornaments. When you unpack them from their boxes and prepare to put them on the tree, there’s dozens of memories associated with the little baubles–vacations to Hawaii, a child’s art project, or a friendship. Then again, maybe you just bought them because you thought they were pretty. In any case, they make great subjects to photograph. Here are some tips to help you get the most in capturing your ornamental subjects.