Сегодня ссылки преимущественно технического плана.
- Сamera takes 60,000 pictures a second. Это вам не 60 кадров в секунду.
Many believed that the ultimate limit in high-speed photography had been reached when Baron Shiba, Japanese engineer, announced not long ago a camera that could take 40,500 pictures a second (P.S.M., May ‘31, p. 143). Now, however, the Japanese Institute of Aeronautical Research at Tokyo has installed an amazing camera that can take as many as 60,000 photographs in a single second’s time.
- Teaching yourself photography. Я еще не жаловался, что в последнее время стало маловато публиковаться хороших статей о фотографии? Так вот эта — одна из них.
Imagine, for a second, that you are a young person with a camera. There are other cameras in the world around you, and there are people who use those cameras, too, but nobody really knows what they are doing, nobody can teach you anything you don’t already know, and the only tool you have in the world is the internet. All hope is lost … Or is it?
- Multifunction Pop-Up Flash Zoom Digital Camera Wide-Angle Lens. Какой ужас.
This camera will take great quality images of 5 Mega Pixels with up to 12 Mega Pixel pictures available via interpolation. Also features with this wholesale digital camera is the large 2.4-inch LCD TFT display for a bright preview of your pictures and movies, a SD/MMC memory card reader for expanding on the 32MB of internal flash, and other great included accessories such as a camera tripod and high quality carry bag.
- Five rules for working with models. Очень, очень, очень правильные советы. Других не надо.
Don’t kill your models.
- Sigma DP-1 Review. Блин, какая же прикольная штуковина.
Which brings us to the Sigma DP-1, the subject of this report. For the first time we have a shirt-pocket sized digicam using a roughly APS-C sized sensor. This is approximately the size used in popular DSLRs such as the Canon 40D and Nikon D300, and slightly larger than the 4/3 format used by Olympus and others in their DSLRs.